Qiskit Camp is dedicated to providing an enjoyable and safe experience for all participants. In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, all participants, including attendees, speakers, sponsors, and staff are expected to show respect for each other and our community by creating a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language.
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences.
- Focusing on what is best for the community.
- Showing empathy towards other community members.
- Listening to others.
- Valuing the contributions of Qiskit Camp participants.
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances.
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks.
- Public or private harassment.
- Offensive or degrading language.
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission.
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
Harassment will not be tolerated in any form. Participants of Qiskit Camp should conduct themselves with respect and courtesy at all times during the event.