Transportation from the IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center to the Mountain Top Inn & Resort in Chittenden, VT will be provided by IBM. Our motorcoaches will leave the IBM building in Yorktown immediately after the event on February 26th, and will stop in Troy, NY for dinner before dropping us off at the Mountaintop Inn.
At the conclusion of the Vermont portion of the event, transportation from the Mountain Top Inn & Resort will be provided to the following drop off locations:
- Grand Central Station in NYC
- IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Facility in Yorktown Heights, NY
- South Station in Boston
Once you are registered for the event, we will send you a follow-up email with more details on lodging and transportation to ensure that your needs are covered.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Lodging and accommodation
The Qiskit team will make reservations at the Mountain Top Inn & Resort for all participants registered for the 2019 Qiskit Camp.
- IBM will cover up to 3 nights of lodging (Room & Tax only) for all pre-approved students: Tuesday February 26th, Wednesday February 27th, and Thursday February 28th)
- Incidental charges (bar, room service, phone calls, gift shop, etc.) will need to be covered by each attendee at checkout
- Accommodations outside of the dates listed above are to be arranged directly by the participant.
Getting to New York area early?
We recommend staying in nearby White Plains or Tarrytown (~15-20 minute car ride from the IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center)